Monday, September 12, 2005

This shit annoys me

I'm tired of faux democrats publicly wringing their hands in shame at their party's actions (or non-actions). Either that or these people are republicans who have to qualms about lying (of course we know that).

From the Orlando Sentinel LTTE page:

Shame on Democrats
For many years (since I was first old enough to vote), I have been a registered Democrat, although I have always voted for the candidate not the party.

At this time, during the worst disaster ever to befall our country, I am simply appalled at the desperation of the Democratic Party. I cannot conceive of Democrats' complete lack of compassion and disregard for the truth to once again try to find fault with President Bush.

I cannot agree with everything our president does, but for the Democratic Party to take advantage of the horrific circumstances facing thousands of people and our country as a whole to find fault and point fingers is absolutely deplorable.

I am ashamed to be associated with the Democratic Party.

Patricia L. Hoequist

Orlando

Of course, the more annoying thing is that the Sentinel's editors are so stupid, or biased, or both, that they actually print this crap. One of the reasons I stopped my subscription years ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger digitalbeachbum said...

Orl Sentinel blows chunks.

12:37 AM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home