Thursday, October 06, 2005

Coincidence?

This morning's BS speech by Commander Codpiece was about one thing: terror terror terror. Since I can't stand listening to the moron (even though it was during Stephanie Miller), I muted the speech. I unmuted three times to see if he was still rambling, and here's what I heard: "terrible tragedy (in reference to NY on 9/11), terrorism, and Islam. While not a valid sample, it seems to be indicative of his entire speech (listening to clips).

Anyway, the SAME DAY as this speech, NYC has a terror threat concerning their transit system. Now, I'm at the point where they could have pictures of a dark-skinned individual setting explosives at the base of a subway car, and I would question the authenticity of the picture. So this latest "credible terror threat" just makes me wonder if ol' Rove is trying to distract from his upcoming troubles, Iraq, Delay, Frist, and all the other troubles the GOP is currently experiencing.

Cynical? You betcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home