Monday, January 30, 2006

Sentinel LTTE dumbass

I am so tired of people who claim to be Democrats making statements no self-respecting Democrat would make. For example:

How much is privacy worth?
Posted January 30, 2006

I don't like President Bush, but I voted for him. I'm a registered Democrat, but the Democrats didn't have a viable candidate.

I do support the president in his effort to monitor known al-Qaeda operatives and other potential terrorists. Sometimes we have to give up some privacy in order to have freedom. If the government monitors my telephone because I mention a certain word, then I believe the government has the right to do so until it confirms that I'm not a threat. I believe the government has the need and right to withhold information from the general public, especially the media. The general public doesn't always have the right to know.

With the strong election results for the Palestinian Hamas, I believe this is going to encourage the terrorists and insurgents in Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries to increase their attacks around the world. Should we have another attack, it may be far worse than what we saw on Sept. 11.

I pray it doesn't happen.

James Smith
Winter park

Congratulations, James. Not only are you a dumbass, but I believe you are a liar as well. And thanks to people like you, this country is slowly being flushed down the toilet. See you in the septic tank jackass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home